Firms Suffer 23% Drop in Asia Fees Amid Search for CashCathy Chan
Therese Esperdy, a 17-year JPMorgan Chase & Co. veteran, suffered what she called “initial shock” in her first few weeks in Asia after three people told her some clients don’t want to pay merger-advisory fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis