Asia Stocks Drop From Six-Week High on China, Japan DataJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks fell, with the regional benchmark index retreating from a six-week high, after reports showed an unexpected slump in Chinese exports and slower growth in Japan than economists had projected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts