Ailing Venezuelan Boy Gets Liver Medicine After DonationCorina Pons
An 11-month-old Venezuelan boy awaiting a liver transplant received a one-year supply of medicine his father struggled to find due to shortages of pharmaceuticals and protests in the South American nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks