Quebecor’s Vice Chairman Peladeau Resigns for Political BidJen Skerritt and Frederic Tomesco
Pierre Karl Peladeau has resigned as vice chairman and board member from Quebecor Inc., the Montreal-based publisher of newspapers, websites and television networks, to run as a Parti Quebecois candidate in next month’s provincial election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone