AT&T Extends Price Cuts in Battle With T-Mobile for Data UsersScott Moritz
AT&T Inc. is cutting mobile-phone subscription charges for the second time in two months, seeking to hold on to smartphone customers amid a price war with T-Mobile US Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States