Jonathan Names Pardoned Ex-Boss to Nigerian National ConferenceYinka Ibukun
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, who was pardoned by Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan after being charged with laundering 1.8 million pounds ($3 million) in the U.K., has been appointed to a national conference to propose changes to the constitution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’