VimpelCom Posts Loss After $2.1 Billion Ukraine WritedownIlya Khrennikov
VimpelCom Ltd, a wireless operator controlled by Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman, reported a fourth-quarter loss after writing down its Ukraine assets by $2.1 billion because of the country’s political turmoil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy