Platinum Union Won’t Back Down on Demands ‘Made in Blood’Tshepiso Mokhema and Andre Janse van Vuuren
The union leading a strike at the world’s largest platinum mines said it won’t back down on demands over pay after talks to end the dispute collapsed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’