Pandora Falls Most in Month on Slower Growth in ListenersRob Golum and Cliff Edwards
Pandora Media Inc., the online music service, fell the most in a month after posting February listener data that missed some analysts’ estimates and saying it plans to discontinue the monthly reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy