GM Weighs Increasing Exports of Korean Cars to AustraliaBloomberg News
General Motors Co. may increase exports of cars built in South Korea to Australia to offset production declines after the largest U.S. automaker decided to pull its Chevrolet brand from the European market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders