Rakuten CEO Aims for 2 Billion Users After Viber Messaging DealYuki Yamaguchi and Grace Huang
Hiroshi Mikitani, chief executive officer of the Japanese e-commerce company Rakuten Inc., aims to expand to 2 billion users with his acquisition of messaging service Viber Media Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day