Poland Pledges Steady Rates Until at Least End of SeptemberPiotr Skolimowski and Dorota Bartyzel
Poland’s central bank extended its pledge to keep the benchmark interest rate at a record low until at least the end of September from the middle of the year as inflation stays in check even as economic growth accelerates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards