London’s ‘Iceberg Homes’ Should Be Limited, Assembly Tells MayorNeil Callanan
The London Assembly passed a motion to limit large-scale basement development in the U.K. capital as homeowners dig underground to add space and amenities to aging properties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States