Kravis, Loeb Hit Art Show as $2 Million Painting SellsKatya Kazakina
A $2 million painting by Ellsworth Kelly and five light holograms by James Turrell, priced at $100,000 apiece, were among the first artworks snapped up by collectors at the opening of the Art Show in Manhattan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day