China Stocks Fall Most in Week on Looming Default as NPC StartsBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell the most in a week amid concern the country faces its first onshore corporate bond default this week. Property shares slid as the government pledged to boost supply and clamp down on speculation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States