China's Favorite Silicon Valley VC Gets Another $330 MillionBy
DCM is not the first name that comes to mind for Silicon Valley entrepreneurs looking to raise venture capital. While DCM hasn't scored access to the same blockbuster deals in the U.S. that have made billions for other firms on Sand Hill Road, Asia is a different story.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy