Thoratec Warns on Heart Device After Four Patient DeathsMichelle Fay Cortez
Thoratec Corp. issued an urgent safety advisory about the use of the pocket controller for its mini heart pump after four patients died and five others were injured.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States