Pimco Sees Gilt Risk From Carney’s Muddied Guidance: U.K. CreditEmma Charlton and Lukanyo Mnyanda
Bank of England Governor Mark Carney’s overhaul of his forward-guidance policy is penalizing U.K. government bonds relative to their U.S. and European peers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day