Plug Power Rises on Expectation of More Deals Like Wal-MartJustin Doom
Plug Power Inc., a supplier of fuel cells for electric forklifts, rose to its highest in more than two-and-a-half years after an analyst said the company’s order from Wal-Mart Stores Inc. may lead to more customers including Coca-Cola Co. and Procter & Gamble Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’