Citigroup’s Mexican Loan Gone Bad Adds to Bondholder PainBoris Korby and Ben Bain
Interest rates topping 11 percent and collateral made up of aging vessels including a pair of almost 30-year-old tug boats helped lure investors to Oceanografia SA’s sale of $335 million of bonds in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap