Buffett Says Energy Future to Probably Seek BankruptcyZachary Tracer
Warren Buffett, the billionaire chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., said Energy Future Holdings Corp. will “almost certainly” file for bankruptcy this year unless natural gas prices soar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans