Ronaldo and Zico Honored in Carnival as World Cup NearsTariq Panja
To many people, Brazil is the country of “Carnaval” and “futebol.” As the country prepares to host the World Cup this year, floats paying homage to two of its biggest soccer stars will parade through Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’