NII Shares Plummet to Record Low After Liquidity WarningPatricia Laya
Shares of NII Holdings Inc., which offers Nextel mobile-phone services in Latin America, plunged 55 percent after the company said it may not be able to fulfill its financial obligations in 2015 and beyond.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020