Mumias of Kenya Advances to Seven-Week High on Sugar-Import CapEric Ombok
Mumias Sugar Co., Kenya’s biggest processor of the sweetener, rose to a seven-week high after an African trading block supported the nation’s bid to extend a cap on the quantity of duty-free imports of the commodity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy