Luminant Wins Ruling in Pollution Suit, Sierra Club SaysLaurel Brubaker Calkins and Mark Chediak
Energy Future Holdings Corp. and its Luminant Generation unit, the largest power generator in Texas, won a ruling in a lawsuit accusing it of violating U.S. air pollution standards at its Big Brown plant near Longview, according to the company and the Sierra Club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself