Lego Tops U.S. Toymaker Rivals as Full-Year Sales Jump 10%Katarina Gustafsson
Lego A/S, the toymaker featured in a film that’s led U.S. ticket sales for three weekends, said full-year revenue advanced 10 percent with growth in all major markets, outpacing competitors including Mattel Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself