Jos. A. Bank to Talk With Men’s Wearhouse After RejectionLindsey Rupp
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. agreed to meet with Men’s Wearhouse Inc. to discuss a potential merger after rejecting a sweetened $1.78 billion bid from the fellow menswear chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone