Brazil Signals Key Rate Increases Nearing End as Growth SlowsRaymond Colitt and Matthew Malinowski
Brazil’s central bank halved the pace of key rate increases yesterday, signaling the end of its tightening cycle is near as policy makers seek to tame inflation without further jeopardizing growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing