Welspun Solar Plant Is India’s Power Solution, Modi SaysNatalie Obiko Pearson
Welspun Group, backed by Leon Black’s private-equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC, completed India’s largest solar power project as the country diversifies energy sources to combat blackouts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing