The Next Problem for MOOCs Starts With a Rap Genius InternBy
If you’re accepted to Harvard Business School, you can look forward to learning alongside the eggheads and overachievers deemed worthy by the school’s admissions office. HBS has also launched a massively open online course, or MOOC, as have other heavyweight MBA programs. If you enroll in an HBS MOOC, you can look forward to learning alongside … exactly whom?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’