Telefonica Czech Fourth-Quarter Net Up on One-Time GainLenka Ponikelska
Telefonica Czech Republic AS, majority owned by billionaire Petr Kellner, said fourth-quarter profit rose 11 percent as a one-time gain from network sharing offset a revenue decline. The net beat analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy