Rusal Calls LME Storage Rules ‘Damaging’ in U.K. Court CaseKit Chellel and Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
United Co. Rusal told a U.K. court it may lose “tens of millions of pounds” under new warehousing rules from the London Metal Exchange that the company said were illegal, irrational and in breach of its human rights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks