Rising Premiums, Girl Scouts' Pot Policy, New Y Combinator Boss: Feb. 26By
Employees at two-thirds of U.S. small businesses will see health insurance premiums rise under the Affordable Care Act, writes Gabrielle Karol, citing a report from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. [Fox Business]
J.D. Harrison profiles Hans deBot, the owner of a North Carolina small business that helped equip U.S. bobsled teams at the Sochi Olympics. [Washington Post]
Matt Ferner reports from the intersection of Girl Scout cookies and legalized marijuana. [Huffington Post]
Christine Lagorio-Chafkin reports that Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker has been tapped as the Obama administration’s ambassador to Silicon Valley. [Inc.]
Sam Altman, who is taking over for Paul Graham at the helm of Y Combinator, talks about his new role at the startup accelerator (video). [Bloomberg TV]
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History