MORE: Egypt PM-Designate Asks Interior Minister to RemainMariam Fam
Prime Minister-designate Ibrahim Mahlab asked Gen. Mohamed Ibrahim to remain in his post as interior minister, state television reports. * Also asked to remain in their posts are Planning Minister Ashraf el-Arabi, Tourism Minister Hisham Zaazou and Oil Minister Sherif Ismail: TV * El-Arabi also asked to take international cooperation ministry portfolio: TV * Interior minister says in televised comments that there will be a “change in security plans” * Field Marshal Abdel-Fattah Al-Seesi asked to remain on as defense minister, Skynews Arabia reports without saying how it got the information * NOTE: Mahlab was tasked by interim President Adly Mansour yday to form new government after cabinet headed by Hazem El Beblawi
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy