IDC Sees Smartphone Growth Slowing to 6% by 2018 as Demand WanesCrayton Harrison
Smartphone shipment growth will slow to 6.2 percent in 2018 from 19 percent this year now that many consumers in markets like North America and Europe already have devices like the iPhone or Galaxy S5, research firm IDC said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing