Honda to Halt Production of Insight Hybrid VehicleMa Jie
Honda Motor Co. will end production of its Insight model, the first hybrid vehicle introduced in the U.S., after demand plunged and sales lagged behind Toyota Motor Corp.’s Prius.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts