Bouygues Plans Further Savings at Phone Unit Amid Price WarFrancois de Beaupuy
Bouygues SA, the French building and telecommunications company, reported earnings that beat analyst estimates and announced that it will increase savings at its phone unit as a price war weighs on sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing