How Home Depot Sells a Christmas Mentality in MarchBy
The marketing masochists at Home Depot are again trying to make Black Friday happen in the spring. As if one day a year of bleary-eyed shopping rugby isn’t enough. Nothing cultivates commerce like a ginned-up shopping holiday—so the thinking goes—and this one is even more random than the post-Thanksgiving scrum. Americans don’t give gifts en masse every spring, and other retailers don’t respond with similar blanket deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’