Fed Funds Open at 0.07%, Within Target Range, According to ICAPLiz Capo McCormick
Fed funds, the U.S. overnight inter-bank lending rate, opened at 0.07 percent, within the Federal Reserve’s target of zero to 0.25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing