Ex-TiVo Execs Sell Web-Video Device in Challenge to RokuCliff Edwards
The co-founders of TiVo Inc., the company that introduced time-shifted viewing to television audiences, are back with a device for Web-based video that will compete with Roku Inc. players and Google Inc.’s Chromecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone