Verizon Sees Profit Margins Higher After Mobile AcquisitionAlex Barinka and Scott Moritz
Verizon Communications Inc. forecast higher profit margins this year following the $130 billion acquisition of full control of its mobile-phone unit, a deal intended to prepare the company for a new wave of demand for wireless connections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day