Ono Sees Spain Economy Improving While Preparing Cable IPOCaroline Hyde and Marie Mawad
Grupo Corporativo ONO SA, the Spanish cable operator preparing an initial public offering, is seeing signs that the nation’s economy will improve in 2014, Chief Executive Officer Rosalia Portela said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’