BlackBerry Gains as Ford Said to Pick QNX Over MicrosoftCraig Trudell and Jeff Green
BlackBerry Ltd. shares surged after its QNX software was said to be favored by Ford Motor Co. for its next-generation Sync system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders