BlackBerry Gains as Ford Said to Pick QNX Over MicrosoftCraig Trudell and Jeff Green
BlackBerry Ltd. shares surged after its QNX software was said to be favored by Ford Motor Co. for its next-generation Sync system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy