Bitcoin Seen as Little Threat to Payment FirmsElizabeth Dexheimer and Carter Dougherty
Visa Inc. and MasterCard Inc., which processed $7.4 trillion in purchases last year, are among leading payments networks that devote thousands of words in filings to every perceived threat to their business. “Bitcoin” isn’t one of them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone