Barcelona Soccer Team Pays $18.7 Million in Neymar Tax CaseAlex Duff
Barcelona, the four-time European soccer champion, said it paid 13.6 million euros ($18.7 million) to tax authorities to cover a possible shortfall when it signed Brazilian player Neymar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy