A San Francisco Bicycle Thief Gets App-RehendedBy
Suzy Safdie knew the risks that bicyclists take in San Francisco, one of America’s most bike-friendly cities—and one of the friendliest cities to bike thieves. Almost 5,000 cyclists were victimized in 2012, up 70 percent since 2006. That’s one stolen bike for every 15 daily riders, according to Harvey Rose, the city’s budget and legislative analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks