Renzi Wins Merkel Praise Before First Test in Italian SenateAndrew Frye
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s government faces confidence votes in parliament this week, the first test since taking office for the 39-year-old who rose to power as a critic of the political establishment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock