‘Lego Movie’ Blocks Rivals to Lead Box Office for Third WeekendRob Golum and Alex Sherman
“The Lego Movie,” the animated film from Warner Bros., held off two new releases and returning features to lead ticket sales in U.S. and Canadian cinemas for a third straight weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States