USDA Montana Spot Grain Closing Prices for February 21
This table displays the latest daily spot or bid prices for durum wheat. Prices are in dollars a bushel Information is supplied by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Prices are determined by a USDA survey of grain purchasers with elevators located in seven regions of Montana. Prices are displayed as a "low-high" range, or as a "single" price depending upon the degree of consensus among the purchasers.
Durum wheat is the hardest wheat. The test weight is at least 60 pounds a bushel. Durum averages 15 percent protein and is mainly used in the making of pasta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Stocks Tumble, Bonds Gain as Trade Tensions Rise: Markets Wrap
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car