Sinopec Sinks as Jefferies Says China SOE Reform Bets MisplacedWeiyi Lim
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.’s biggest rally in Shanghai trading since 2009 was unjustified because the company’s plans to seek private investors are aimed at raising capital instead of reforming the state-controlled energy producer, according to Jefferies Hong Kong Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt